Breaking News

How to Root Lava Iris X8

Rooting your Lava Iris X8 is very simple and takes only few minutes. For the first you need to download Kingo Root Android App and install it in your device. This method also works for other Lava Iris X series devices, Iris X1, Iris X5, Iris X5 4G and Iris X9 too.

Lava Iris X8 is based on MT6592 chipset. I have tried with baidu root, framaroot and iRoot app but none of them successfully rooted my device. I have read XDA forum post which provide me with a method to root via Kingo Root PC app but its not necessary for everyone to get a laptop in hand every time so here in this post I am showing you how to root your lava iris X8 without pc.

Keep your battery atleast 50% in order to root your phone.


  • Download Kingoroot apk (link below). Alternatively, you can use (link below) or (link below)too.
  • Open Kingo Root app and click Root button. 
  • It will takes about 5 min to completely root your device. 
  • I will show success message after rooting your phone.
  • Reboot your device. 
  • Now flash Carliv Touch Recovery in your Iris X8.

Download files from below

4 comments:

  1. How to root my Lava iris x8 lolipop without pc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't root my Lava iris x9 and showing "no permission"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in such case you need to unlock bootloader

      Delete